CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

O Christmas tree...

Starting about 2 weeks before thanksgiving and ending mid-January is my very favorite time of the year. I love this season. I love everything Christmas! I love ice cream snow, hot chocolate, eggnog and all the other terribly fattening things to eat! I love the cold bundly weather. I love it all. I love teaching my kids about the one Birthday that is most important.

We went to Victoria Gardens for a night all about the kids and Christmas. It was soo much fun. We ate dinner... Here is kendi eating ribs with my Dad... Those are her "big eyes".


We posed in front of the gi-normous tree... Never went as well as we would have liked!

We rode the Choo Choo... Note to self: in three month may want to ride again... so bumpy would likely send you into labor!


and we posed with Santa. It was just supposed to be kendi and aj with Santa but she screamed bloody murder so we all sat on his lap... poor Santa!




Over all it was a great night. As far as baby update, nothing new so far. Still contracting some days worse than others. I have a Dr appt tomorrow. We'll see! Hope all is well with everyone!


0 comments: