CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, January 2, 2009

december in reverse

Christmas day 2008. The perfect day. Kids woke up to his and hers big wheels. But that didn't slow them down too much. Then we went to my moms to spend the day eating yummy food... My doctor will probably ask if i had a little extra whip cream with my pie this year... Going backwards (partly bc i haven't figured this bloggin thing out yet) Xmas eve at aunt Sally's. So much fun, especially after cousin Amanda gave Aidan a Nerf gun.


After all the snow melted... yes i said snow on the desert... daddy and kiddo's had fun wrestling in the leaves!





After the snow came two kids with bad colds!



2 sick kiddos on a daddy!






Snow... Seriously!







A snowman in my backyard... whowouldathunkit






it started snowing on the 17th and didn't stop. They had to call a half day for all the school because the parent where worried about gettin their kids. I picked Aidan up way before that after my husband told me that all the desert rats where driving like dingbats due to the fact that desert people aren't use to any weather other than wind!







Like i said.... Snow seriously!



Baby update: Still doing great... still having contractions... I am trying to really get control of my thoughts as far as preterm labor. It seems to help. We hit a milestone this week. If i had the baby this week the baby's survival rate jumped from 60% last week to 80-90% this week. I guess a vital lung milestone was met. So that helps a bit. As of the 1st i am with a hospital that has a NICU !!!! YEA!!!!! My first doctor apt is on the 6th. On the 7th of this month i will be exactly 3 months away from my due date.... lordy time flies. As of today i have 13 weeks and 3 days to go.. wow! We came up with a girl name... Karly Jae Whitsell... It means Darling little bird... NO BOY NAMES AT ALL... Suggestions anyone???? i'll give you an update if the Dr says anything on tuesday... Happy new year all!








0 comments: