CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, October 27, 2008

My Kendi is sick


and its my fault... She has two sippy cups that are exactly alike... I gave her one in the morning and she brought it back empty (so i thought) i refilled it and she finished that at church. When we got home she had this HORRIBLE diarrhea... I mean BAD! I couldn't figure it out. Something in my mommy-spidy-senses told me to wash everything even the sippies... As i took the stopper out of the pink sippy i thought i had given her that morning i saw black mold... ALOT OF IT... i freaked... googled it... then went out and bought a good supply of B.R.A.T. diet food... We are still washing sheets and clothing and we are still having poop issues....



Seriously, i just blogged about poop. I need a life!

0 comments: