CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Starbucks anyone???





Last night I dreamed that i gave my newborn baby (it was a girl) to a strange couple. They were completely unable to take care of her. They smoked in the house (if you could call it a house). The house was condemnable. I left my baby and my baby tortoises. They put the turtles in a bird cage and their little legs were slipping through the wires. It was so clear that both my child and my turtles would not be cared for. I spoke up and said could you not smoke in the house and put the turtles on a hard surface, they ignored me and acted like they didn't understand. I woke up very thankful that it was a dream...but i knew what it meant. That's how i feel about Barack Obama! He has my kids future. Will he take care of them? Does he know what he is doing? Could he even take care of a turtle? He is our leader, i will pray for him and i will try to support him. He just doesn't make me feel secure!


ON a lighter note... I really want some chai eggnog TAMAR!!!


I am having an ultrasound on Monday followed by my second root canal in two weeks. I have crap teeth. I am alittle nervous about the ultrasound but i can't wait to see my baby.
Hope every ones Wednesday is good...


AL

0 comments: