CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Hungry hungry hippo...


Aidan is forever my sweet and VERY sensitive boy. Yesterday he gets in the car after school and tells me that he is STARVING. I had put leftover pizza in his lunch which was a HUGE treat. So i asked why. He said because someone spit on his food right after he unwrapped it. He threw his pizza away without taking a bite! I was so mad. My sweet boy, no one bullies him! I am going to their pull hair! So i asked him why he didn't tell one of the lunch ladies or why he didn't tell his teacher and he said he didn't want to be a tattle tail. I guess this is a big dilemma for little first graders. They have a hard time telling the difference between tattling, telling on yourself, and betraying a friendship. I told him that next time he MUST tell a lunch lady or teacher and then call me so i can bring him some thing to eat. Poor guy! I called his teacher because i guess this is not the first time this little boy and sprayed someones food with his special mixture of germs and she handled it well. The boy apologized and i don't think Aidan has thought about it again... I still wanna pull his hair

0 comments: