CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Child birth vs root canal

So yesterday after 2 months of dental visits, attempts, and referrals, i finally had my root canal... Did you know that pregnant ladies not only get to pass on the glass of wine but they have to go without the "good stuff" that numbs for long enough to do a root canal? Did you know that i had a horrible experience as a child at a dentist and am now TERRIFIED! Did you know they have come up with a new method to inject you with meds.... they drill a HOLE in your gums into your jaw bone and then inject the root of the tooth with a needle and, for me, the second best stuff....

All i have to say is my husband deserves the husband on the year award. I cried... "shook all my feathers off"Said the dental assistant and forced the dentist to tell me to calm down or he would have to stop for my unborn child's safety.... I'm not a baby about much... but i would rather push a 9 lbs baby out of my vajayjay without drugs...
Today i am bruised and VERY SORE...
and all i got was Tylenol.... : (

0 comments: