CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, March 6, 2009

Bad day... But thats ok because the diver has a penis




So i have had a bad day... I blogged just a couple days (okay weeks) ago about kendi getting sick. She has only been off of antibiotics for about 5 days now. Last night she woke me up at 1am to tell me "eeawws hut" (ears hurt) and then did the 'its a dog, its a seal?' cough. I took her temp, yep 101. SO same symptoms different week i guess. I just don't know what to do with her. I don't understand all of her sicknesses. On top of that i saw my Ob/gyn last Tuesday, he said to stop taking the anti-contraction medication on Tuesday, so reasonably i could have another baby in... YIKES... 5 days..... OMG! So back to the diver has a penis... So i spent the day trying my best to pack my hospital bags, do all of Karly's laundry, and get at least the diapers put away, all while practically holding kendi on my hip.
I was amazed that i was able to even think about dinner, but i managed to pull a Martha Stewart and make some seriously awesome microwave hots dogs, complete with no vegetables... wait is ketchup a veggie???? Then my husband has the audacity to be late, because someone just HAD TO GO ROB THE DEL TACO AT GUN POINT... hey they probably got some veggies in their dinner.. Anyway, so i eat with the kids, put kendi to bed after a 1/2 gallon of cough syrup, montrin, and benedryl, and sit down with Aidan to play a rousing game of mouse trap... All's fine and dandy till Aidan points out that the diver has a penis! I of course have to examine the diver, and yup it looks just like a penis...

So then my husband shows up, and Aidan meets him at the door with the diver and my husband announces that "we're suing mousetrap, that would get us at least 5 grand for traumatizing our poor child..." I laughed... I laughed till i almost peed... I laughed till i had a painful contractions that reminded me not too.
Nose update: This week kendi has put up her nose, one raisin, one small toy gun, one apple seed, and some fish food...
Baby update... I'm too fat to comment on that one at the moment... But at my last dr apt... we were running late so all four of us were crammed into a tiny room to await the dr. A nurse walks in with a sheet and says, "you get a vag exam today, take your pants off and use this (napkin size) drape." So i am sitting bare ass, and Aidan is off to the side giggling, and Kendra poops... a VERY STINKY POOP!!! So i am sure when the doctor walked in he wanted to turn around and leave. How was he to know it was Kendra?

3 comments:

bloomers shoppe said...

i just about died when i read this. seriously hilarious. not so funny about the diver having a penis though...what the heck is up with that?!

WhitsellFamily4 said...

I don't know... thank God aidan has one too and isn't too bothered by it...

Nae said...

Al I love it! Unfortunately, I am working...working a LOT! But I still have a week off in April and fully intend to see you then! P.S. I'm surprised you got to stop taking the 'keep the baby in' drugs. I'll be praying!